Hi everyone, it might be a little late for a first post of 2014. I’ve been thinking about starting a blog for a while now to talk about my journey into fashion, makeup, as well as learning how to college among other things. This will be a pretty public blog, with reviews, fashion, and links to frugal and cheap clothing!
About the content I will post:
- I’m frugal. I go thrifting a lot: estate sales, thrift stores, flea markets, buying second-hand and vintage clothes are all something that I love to do! You will be seeing a lot of that here.
- Beauty, fashion, lifestyle, reviews on all sorts of products
- I’ll also be hosting giveaways to give dedicated viewers a chance for the stuff I love!
- I’ll post freebie links and reliable eBay links to clothes or makeup that I buy.
I’ve been holding this off for a while now, but I’ll try to post consistently!
A little about me:
- My name is Christy, and as you can tell, I really love Studio Ghibli and all of the things they create.
- I really like dogs! I want 20.
- I’m a freshman in college, in California!
Thanks, and I’ll start posting stuff soon. Before then, thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoy your stay here.